Homapge Slider: Change Color of Navigation Buttons per slide?

Not Resolved
4 posts
I know I can change the color of the Play/Pause buttons on the slider by changing the slider theme color in the settings. However, my client wants it where that color changes on each and every single slide. So slide one the buttons may appear yellow, slide two, pink and so on. Possible?
Unfortunately no, this is not possible.

Regards,
————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin - Support

Not even a chance of getting theme tuning? My client is pretty adamant about having this feature.
Apologies, forgot to mention the theme tuning. Yes, you can use the contact us button in the sidebar, to get a quote from the team :)

Regards,
————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin - Support

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
4 posts

Our staff works Monday through Friday. We try to answer questions within a 48h period.

Theme Tuning

$30
Need customization done but don’t have the time? Opt for our theme tuning service at the low cost of $30/tune. Please contact us with your request including your Purchase Code and we will get back to you with the total cost.

Contact Us

Theme Setup

$60
For only $60 we will install WordPress and your theme on your server.
Please contact us with your setup request including your Purchase Code and we will get back to you.

Contact Us

*Customers within the EU are subject 20% VAT unless a VAT number is provided. I.e. private individuals, as in you are not a business, residing in the EU, will be charged VAT.