Problem with flex slider

Not Resolved
8 posts
For Example:
1. i create new Sc.Slider i add just 3 images.
2. name it slider33
3. add a slider shortcode to a new section named images

[slider id="slider33" size="page-width"]

4 publish

result: i get slider with all images i use in homepage - when i use shortcode - all images i use on this page from portfolio, main slider, going to that slider with new images that i just added. Please check this bug.

i know i can use html - it works fine

<div class="flexslider" style="width:195px; height:195px; ">
<ul class="slides">

• </div>

but i want to use a shortcode
    if i use 15 for slider id
    from this link in adress bar

i get
    Please upload multiple images to the slider.

look like the same problem as here
    and here

so i go to Sc.Sliders (All shortcode sliders) and click on quick edit and i see the slug named 15-2

i put 15-2 to slider id
    i get working slider but script put all images to slider (i mean images from portfolio from main slider and images i want to use in this slider)

You need to use the ID, which is 15 from this link:

But, after you upload some images to a shortcode slider, did you click to insert into post? You must not do that.

Support Assistant
    i'm following this instruction
    step by step
    Hi there,

shoot your login details to and I'll take a look at what might be going wrong.

u need to put in documentation
    before Step 33 note: You can only upload a new images to flexslider, after uploading do not click insert into post, just close upload window.

Click ‘Publish’.

And why step numbers going 1, - 2, - 33, - 4?
    new question
    on this image
    i see caption
    how to add caption?
    After uploading an image, you can add a caption in the options on the right hand side.

Support Assistant

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.

Not Resolved
    8 posts

Our staff works Monday through Friday. We try to answer questions within a 48h period.

Theme Tuning

Need customization done but don’t have the time? Opt for our theme tuning service at the low cost of $30/tune. Please contact us with your request including your Purchase Code and we will get back to you with the total cost.

Contact Us

Theme Setup

For only $60 we will install WordPress and your theme on your server.
    Please contact us with your setup request including your Purchase Code and we will get back to you.

Contact Us

*Customers within the EU are subject 20% VAT unless a VAT number is provided. I.e. private individuals, as in you are not a business, residing in the EU, will be charged VAT.