Send email

Resolved
9 posts Thread is closed for discussion
Hello:
I'm from Brazil and bought his theme "encore". Need to translate the contact form and the "send" button. I am also having problems receiving e-mail coming from the form. If the visitor to place an email from "hotmail, gmail, yahoo or other free, the email does not arrive to my email. Put a paid email If everything works. How can I solve this?
Thanks and look.
Att:
Alex.
Hi Alex,

1. Translation can be done with the provided default.po file that comes in the theme package.

2. I would suggest checking with your email service provider, sounds like those free services are blocked/filtered out by a firewall on your server.

Regards,
————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin - Support
Quanto a tradução está ok. Se alguém do Brasil precisar do .do traduzido para o português me avise que envio pra você.

I think I found the problem with sending email. The servers in Brazil are generating error when visitor fill out the form with email hotmail, gmail or yahoo. I need to change in your template where he picks up the email to inform the visitor who sent the e-mail. In Contact Form 7 have the option to inform email "from". With your template does not have this option, so I need to know where to put my email address on your form in the code which asks who sent "from". Can you help me?
This is not something related to the theme, unfortunately.

Try using this code in functions.php, maybe it works. But do keep in mind that we cannot offer continued support for an issue that is related to your server and not the theme itself.

// Changing default WordPress email settings

add_filter('wp_mail_from', 'udf_new_mail_from');
add_filter('wp_mail_from_name', 'udf_new_mail_from_name');

function udf_new_mail_from($old) {
return 'mail@example.com';
}
function udf_new_mail_from_name($old) {
return 'Your site name here';
}

Regards,

Cosmin - Support
Hi:
Your code solved partly. See the "imagem01" in (http://easydrink.ind.br/images/image01.jpg) using your form. Now look at "image02" (http://easydrink.ind.br/images/image02.jpg) using the Contact Form 7. Brings Where "your-message" in your form does not show the name and email sender. Already using the Contact Form 7 shows in "your-message" the name and email of the sender. Lack little to get 100%, can help complete?
Thanks and look.
Hi,

What you show there is extra functionality that the Contact Form 7 plugin has, it's not something broken with the theme. If you need the email function to have extra functionality like with that plugin, you will need to either use the plugin or custom code the extras yourself, as theme support does not cover such customizations.

Regards,

Cosmin - Support
Hello:
That would not be a customization but a way to work on your template Brazil. Without this customization as you call it, you could not use your form here. In this case you should have noticed that your template does not work in Brazil for sending emails and should now return the amount paid for a product that does not work or offer a discount because we only use part of the template.

Olá:
Isso não seria uma customização e sim uma forma de seu template funcionar no Brasil. Sem esta customização como você chama, não seria possível usar seu formulário aqui. Neste caso você deveria ter avisado que seu template não funciona no Brasil para envio de emails e deveria agora devolver o valor pago por um produto que não funciona ou oferecer um desconto porque só podemos usar parte do template.
Hi,

There's no issue with the contact form, and you can see it's working for you in those screenshots.

Wrong server settings that don't make the email headers look like the one in the plugin is not something that support is responsible for. And it has nothing to do with your country either.

Again, this is an issue with your server settings and you need to talk to your web host about it. It has nothing to do with the theme you purchased - the theme uses the same code WordPress uses to send emails.

Finally, we don't offer discounts. The theme has been reviewed to work as advertised by ThemeForest, otherwise it wouldn't be on that marketplace.

Regards,

Cosmin - Support
Hello:
I have bought various templates in "Themeforest" and all working perfectly. The only one who did not work in the shipping form is yours. How can you say that your form works to work on parts you've had to change the code? But it's okay if you do not have to compromise on what sells. I appreciate your help or not help her.

Olá:
Tenho vário templates comprados no "ThemeForest" e todos funcionando perfeitamente. O único que não funcionou o formulário de envio é o seu. Como você pode dizer que seu formulário funciona se para funcionar em partes você já teve que mudar o código? Mas tudo bem se você não tem compromisso com o que vende. Agradeço sua ajuda ou sua não ajuda.

The thread ‘Send email’ is closed to new replies.

Resolved
9 posts Thread is closed for discussion

Our staff works Monday through Friday. We try to answer questions within a 48h period.

Theme Tuning

$30
Need customization done but don’t have the time? Opt for our theme tuning service at the low cost of $30/tune. Please contact us with your request including your Purchase Code and we will get back to you with the total cost.

Contact Us

Theme Setup

$60
For only $60 we will install WordPress and your theme on your server.
Please contact us with your setup request including your Purchase Code and we will get back to you.

Contact Us

*Customers within the EU are subject 20% VAT unless a VAT number is provided. I.e. private individuals, as in you are not a business, residing in the EU, will be charged VAT.